An update from the Department of Premier and Cabinet COVID-19 Communications team.
As we approach winter, it’s important the community continues practising good hygiene habits and stays up to date with COVID-19 and flu vaccines.
We’re on a Roll!
Western Australians have done a fantastic job throughout the pandemic. Now we’ve got to keep it up through winter by doing these three simple things:
- Washing and sanitising your hands.
- Wearing a mask as necessary.
- Staying up to date with your COVID-19 and flu vaccinations.
We’re excited to launch our new campaign, ‘We’re on a roll’, which encourages these hygiene habits to stay safe this winter. The campaign will run through to August across TV, radio, press, out of home, digital channels, and community activations.
How You Can Help
Your industry continues to play a significant role in keeping your staff and the community safe. To support and share this important messaging, you can:
- Share and reinforce the three messages in your communications with staff, stakeholders and community members.
- Share the new ‘We’re on a roll’ video on your social media channels. The video can also be downloaded if you would like to play this on your own screens.
- Visit the WA Government posters and signage website for the latest materials to help your industry to use, including posters to help encourage mask wearing in businesses and the community.
The We’re on a roll campaign website is also available with more information on ways people can stay safe.