On Friday, 21 January 2022 a COVID-19 Preparedness – WA Border opening sector briefing was held.
The speakers were;
- Mike Rowe, Director General, Department of Communities
- Mark Burgess, Executive Director Strategy, Department of Communities
- Amanda Pickrell, Deputy Director General, Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Tudor Codreanu, Incident Controller and Kylie Mulcahy, Planning Lead, State Health Incident Control Centre (SHICC)
- Tami Maitre, Director Emergency Services, SWICC, Department of Communities
- Elaine Paterson, Executive Director Contracting, Department of Communities
- Rachel Siewert, WACOSS
The webinar is now available for viewing at this link. You can also download a copy of the webinar slides. Questions asked during the webinar are being collated and will be posted in FAQs in coming days at the same link.
Please feel free to contact the Sector Partnerships team at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or require assistance or information.