Shelter WA CEO Michelle Mackenzie is pleased that her membership on the Western Australian Council on Homelessness (the Council) has been extended to 30 June 2021.
The Council provides an important external advisory role to Hon. Minister McGurk MLA, Minister for Child Protection; Women’s Interests; Prevention of Family and Domestic Violence; Community Services providing the Minister with information on current and emerging issues affecting homelessness in Western Australia and solutions to address these.
The following members are endorsed by Minister McGurk until June 2021.
- Samantha Drury, Chair, CEO St Bart’s;
- Anne Moore, Community Member, Chair WCDFVS;
- Louise Giolitto, Community Member, CEO WACOSS;
- Ross Wortham, Community Member, CEO YACWA;
- Michelle Mackenzie, Community Member, CEO Shelter WA;
- Tanya George, Government Representative, Department of Social Services;
- Amanda Stafford, Government Representative, Department of Health;
- Helen Nys, Government Representative, Department of Communities;
- Krista Dunstan, Government Representative/Aboriginal Representative; Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage and
- Mark Batty, Government Representative, WALGA.