Shelter WA acknowledges our Unlock Housing campaign partners.
Unlock Housing presented a united voice urging government to unlock the potential of all West Australians. Shelter WA developed the Unlock Housing campaign, in partnership with the sector, industry and people with lived experience of homelessness, with three core priorities that address the housing crisis and set us up for a bright housing future.
We thank our Principal Partners and Partners who financially supported the running of this campaign.
We also acknowledge the Peak Body supporters, Champions and Industry Supporter.
Peak Body Supporters
- Centre for Women’s Safety and Wellbeing
- COTA WA
- Stopping Family Violence
- Western Australian Association for Mental Health (WAAMH)
- Western Australian Council of Social Service (WACOSS)
- Youth Affairs Council of Western Australia (YACWA)
- Volunteering WA
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (AHCWA)
- Men’s Sheds of WA
- Circle Green Community Legal
- Community Employers WA (CEWA)
- Community Housing Limited
- Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness (WAAEH)
- St John of God Health Care
- Ruah Community Services
- Housing Choices Western Australia