The Lotterywest COVID-19 Relief Fund is moving into phase three, supporting recovery for communities and the economy. Lotterywest are continuing the Supporting the Most Vulnerable, Building Community and Strengthening and Adapting grant programs with a broader scope to fund initiatives which support recovery aligned to the key outcomes of these grant programs. Key dates in the program are
- Supporting the Most Vulnerable
- Applications for the Crisis and Emergency Relief stream are open now and close 30 June 2021.
- Applications for the Prevention and Early Intervention stream are open now and close 30 April 2021.
- Building Community
- EOIs are open now and close 31 March 2021
- Those invited to apply following EOI will have until 30 April 2021 to submit their application.
- Strengthening and Adapting Organisations
- Applications will be open via a grant round between noon Wednesday 27 January and 5pm on Wednesday 24 February 2021.
Further information can be found at https://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/grants/grant-opportunities.