Housing workshops are being presented around Western Australia to explain the housing options and supports possible under the NDIS, including Specialist Disability Accommodation.
Who these workshops are for:
- NDIS participants and their families
- Housing providers
- Specialist Disability Accommodation providers
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) providers
- NDIS support coordinators
- NDIS allied health professionals
- Community members
Why you should attend:
The information session will help you understand the housing options and supports available under the NDIS. This will include information about Specialist Disability Accommodation.
The workshop will be presented by the Summer Foundation, which was founded in 2006 to resolve the issue of younger people with disability being forced to live in aged care.
- Broome. Monday 16 March 2020. Book here.
- Port Hedland. Wednesday 18 March 2020. Book here.
- Karratha. Thursday 19 March 2020. Book here.
Save the Date:
- Tuesday 5 May 2020 Broome
- Wednesday 6 May 2020 Perth
- Thursday 7 May 2020 Geraldton
- Tuesday 2 June 2020 Albany
- Thursday 4 June 2020 Wheatbelt