We believe in a world where everyone has a home where they can thrive and build a future. Western Australia needs an effective housing system that works for all of us. Together, Shelter WA members are leading the change, ensuring all spheres of government, industry and the community understand that everybody has a right to a place to call home.
Our members are diverse and include industry, emergency and supported housing; community housing providers; co-operatives; housing, homelessness and tenancy support services; local governments; urban planners and architects; research institutions; academics; and individuals with a passion for social and affordable housing and ending homelessness.
Benefits of being a member
- Shape the policy and advocacy agenda and lead the change
- Active engagement and participation in working groups and forums
- Representation on government, community and industry decision making groups
- Access to the latest housing news, research, data, innovations and member alerts
- Access to expert advice
- Networking opportunities
- Discounts to Shelter WA events, training and consultancy services
- Promotion through our Newsletter, social and digital media channels and events
- Options to nominate for board positions and voting rights at general meetings