Gordon is a Noongar Man, recognised for his leadership and contribution to Western Australia’s Aboriginal Community. He is the Managing Director of G. Cole Consulting and is the recipient of the Perth NAIDOC 2013 “Business of the Year” Award.
Gordon specialises in the following:
- Indigenous Services
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
Along with exploring Global Markets expanding outside of Australia, he is the Principle Partner of Global Professional Services International, a Global Business, Training and development Consulting Company. Gordon is leading the establishment of the Noongar Chamber of Commerce.
Gordon is very experienced in Governance and Directorship, with extensive involvement in establishing and developing organisations and businesses. He is the founding Director of Noongar Mia Mia. Gordon’s further qualifications consist of the following:
- Fellow of Leadership Western Australia (LWA)
- Graduate of “Investment in Excellence Program” at the Pacific Institute
- Graduate of the MURRA 2013, Indigenous Master Class Program at the prestigious Melbourne Business School
Other Current Board Membership
- South West Aboriginal Land & Sea Council (SWALSC)