You can help achieve our mission by becoming a member of Shelter WA.
We are continually working to identify ways of delivering real value to our members. The key benefits of Shelter WA membership include:
- Invitations to member-only events
- Access to sector training and development opportunities
- Member discounts to Shelter WA Events and Forums
- Reduced rate for Shelter WA Consultancy Services (on request)
- Quarterly Research and Policy Bulletins
- Voting rights at General Meetings (for individual and organisational members)
- Option to nominate for positions on the Board (for individual and organisational members)
Please refer to the Shelter WA Constitution for more information on the rights of members and Shelter WA's objectives.
The Board of Shelter WA shall have the right to refuse membership to any organisation or individual. Any applicant who is refused membership may, on not less than two weeks written notice, require their application to be reconsidered at a subsequent General Meeting.
Annual Membership Fees for 2016/17
|Individual – Unwaged||$22.00|
|Individual – Waged||$55.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover below $500,000||$110.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover $500,001 - $1,000,000||$165.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover $1,000,001 - $2,500,000||$220.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover $2,500,001 - $5,000,000||$275.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover $5,000,001 - $10,000,000||$330.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover $10,000,001 - $15,000,000||$385.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover $15,000,001 - $20,000,001||$440.00|
|Organisational – Gross Annual Turnover over $20,000,001||$495.00|
|Associate Member –Government Agency, Statutory Bodies, such as local councils, or For Profit Company||$121.00|
Reciprocal membership is available on application for peak body organisations. All member fees include GST.