Moving into our 40th year, Shelter WA invites you to join with us and become part of our strong, collective voice. We greatly appreciate our members' support, and invite you to become part of our community, leading the change to ensure everybody has a right to a place to call home.
I invite you to take advantage of our current membership offer.
Michelle Mackenzie, CEO of Shelter WA
For pricing and application forms please click here.
Join the Shelter WA Community
We believe in a world where everyone has a home where they can thrive and build a future. Western Australia needs an effective housing system that works for all of us. Together, Shelter WA members are leading the change, ensuring all spheres of government, industry and the community understand that everybody has a right to a place to call home.
Our members are diverse and include industry, emergency and supported housing; community housing providers; co-operatives; housing, homelessness and tenancy support services; local governments; urban planners and architects; research institutions; academics; and individuals with a passion for social and affordable housing and ending homelessness.
I invite you to join the Shelter WA community.
Mark Glasson, Chair of Shelter WA
Why Join Shelter WA?
• Shape the policy and advocacy agenda and lead the change
• Active engagement and participation in working groups and forums
• Representation on government, community and industry decision making groups
• Access to the latest housing news, research, data, innovations and member alerts
• Access to expert advice
• Networking opportunities
• Discounts to Shelter WA events, training and consultancy services
• Promotion through our Newsletter, social and digital media channels and events
• Options to nominate for board positions and voting rights at general meetings
“Finbar supports Shelter WA because it is a thought leader and advocate.”
– Scott Cameron, General Manager Project Coordination at Finbar
“Being a member helps us to stay informed and to keep a focus on the big picture.”
– Leanne Barron, Chief Executive Officer at Starick
“We joined Shelter WA for the excellent range of resources and options covered, the
research, news, events, excellent training opportunities and forums.”
– Sally Wright, Senior Project Manager at Southern Cross Housing
“FCAWA is pleased to be a member because Shelter WA provides networking
opportunities and is linked to services that assist people experiencing homelessness.“
– Bev Jowle, Executive Officer at FCAWA
Please refer to the Shelter WA Constitution for more information on the rights of members and Shelter WA's objectives.