The team at Shelter WA would be delighted if you could join them for one of their short metro and regional workshops to help influence two projects, by seeking insights from your experiences and knowledge.
In partnership and on behalf of the Department of Communities, Shelter WA will be guiding a discussion on what needs to be included in the next State 10 year housing strategy.
Following this session you will be then invited to advise Shelter WA of the key issues in your area that the state government needs to address in the next state budget. The information collated will be included in Shelter WA's pre-budget submission, which will help drive advocacy and guide policy reforms.
• Metropolitan Tue, 8 Oct 2019, 9:00 AM register here.
• Kalgoorlie Wed, 9 Oct 2019, 10:00 AM register here.
• Geraldton Fri, 11 Oct 2019, 10:00 AM register here.
• Karratha Mon, 14 Oct 2019, 10:00 AM register here.
• Port Hedland Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 11:00 AM register here.
• Bunbury Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 2:00 PM register here.
• Albany Fri, 18 Oct 2019, 11:30 AM register here.
• Broome Wed, 23 Oct 2019, 9:00 AM register here.
• Kununarra Thu, 24 Oct 2019, 9:00 AM register here.
• Northam Mon, 28 Oct 2019, 10:00 AM register here.
If you wish to receive regular updates from Shelter WA, please register here.
Please share this email with others that you think may want to participate.
If you have any queries about any of the workshops please contact Lisa Kazalac: firstname.lastname@example.org